Monday, November 17, 2008

Missed the Release But Still Havin' Fun

While we were in Florida CC Designs had another new release. I shared 2 projects with you before but now that I am home I had some time to play today. This simple card was made with the new set Christmas Around the World. I love the monkey playing with the ornaments! This is a very quick layout that is a great way to use patterned paper! This designer paper is from KI Memories, Jen Ofiania has turned me on to their patterned paper. These are Alpine Skinny Stripe and Alpine Moguls, both of which were originally purchased from All That Scraps but it doesn't look like they are being carried any longer.
I stamped the monkey on Whisper White and water colored the image with Real Red, Ruby Red, Soft Sky, So Saffron, Creamy Caramel, and Close to Cocoa. I added some Liquid Applique onto his Santa hat and sparkle to the ornaments from my Sakura gel pen. Some Soft Sky Double Stitched Ribbon and Dew Drops and here is another Christmas card ready to be sent out! Whoo hooo!

2 comments:

Jennifer Love said...

I love this! What a fun stamp set, eh?!

Nicole MJ said...

Hi Crystal. I just got my stamp set monkey love last night! I made a card and when I just looked at yours... wow they are similar! Thanks for sharing now I am addicted to the monkeys and other cute animals!! =)