Friday, July 04, 2008

Tubular Monkey

Another from the great set Summertime Fun! Don't you just love this adorable monkey? And or course I had to pair it with the Summer Picnic designer paper from Stampin' Up! I've used it on SO many cards, I think it is the paper I have used most from Stampin' Up! next to Fall Flowers. The ribbon on this one is a wired ribbon but I don't have a company for you. I recieved it as a gift. It matches perfectly with this paper. I used the same ribbon and paper on another CC Designs card awhile back, this one: http://stampwithcrystal.blogspot.com/2008/03/its-all-about-presents-and-giveaway.html
This layout is the same as the layout on this card: execept I turned it on it's side. I really love this layout. http://stampwithcrystal.blogspot.com/2008/06/winter.html
The image was colored with Stampin' Write Markers. No watercoloring on this one. I wanted the image to be bright and vibrant so it really needed lots of bright colors - no watering down! Will you be tubing like this monkey today or just hanging out at home? We'll be headed to my parents today to watch the fireworks and have dinner. Just simple family time! I hope you have a great holiday..don't forget to take a moment to stop and thank God for the great country we live in!
Supplies Used: Black Staz On, Bashful Blue SW Marker, cs, Summer Sun SW Marker, Pumpkin Pie SW Marker, cs, Real Red SW Marker, Creamy Caramel SW Marker, Close to Cocoa SW Marker, Blush Blossom SW Marker, Brocade Blue SW Marker, Summer Picnic DSP, Whisper White cs, ribbon, SU oval punches, Stampin Dimensionals, Summertime Fun set CC Designs.

2 comments:

Jennifer Love said...

Aww! So cute! Love these colors!

Christina Fischer said...

I LOVE this card! The layout and ribbon are fantastic! :)