Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's Been So Long!

I apologize for not getting a post on here in so long! Really, I haven't even stamped since the last posting! Last night I sat down and made a project from a new stamp set that Christine at CC Designs has created! I can't wait to share it with you. But for today here is a simple and easy card that we did at my last stamp camp...We were making spring cards, anything with flowers. I love this color combo and remember one of the Christmas cards we did at my Christmas Card Stamp a Stack was done in these colors. I guess the colors aren't very springy, but I think they are pretty all the same.
Supplies Used: Purely Pomegranate cs, ink, Soft Sky cs, ink, Mellow Moss cs, ink, silver brads, Moss gingham ribbon, Mellow Moss grosgrain, Fabulous Flowers set, Always set, Sanded background.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so relieve to see this blog post... I was beginning to worry about you! Pretty card, too!