Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Unique Fold Class In April

I am teaching a class in April called Unique Card Folds. This is a sample of one of the folds we will be doing. The top strip that includes the torn piece of rust flips up and the card base (the saffron that has the bird on it) flips down. Really easy, but one that most people don't do. We are all so stuck on folding our cardstock in half and that is it, but if you just try a simple new fold, we can really spice up a card. This one was made using Really Rust, Brocade Blue, So Saffron cardstocks and watercolor crayons. I got this color combo from the Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge for this week. I really like the Rust and Saffron together but had a hard time adding the blue. I guess I will have to play with it some more to let it grow on me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card. Love the bird. What set is it from? LorieR