Saturday, March 03, 2007

Sweet Spring Chick

Here is another set from the Spring Mini. It is called Bunny Hugs. It includes the sentiment that reads "Easter wishes with lots of hugs & kisses, the basket, eggs, tulips, chick and bunny. I used Chocolate Chip cardstock, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery on this one. The row of daisies is made with the Daisy Field roller. It goes perfectly with this set. I made this for a swap I am in on Splitcoaststampers. It is called a Different Kind of Swap. This is my first time participating. I had it on good advice that it is worth getting into. A set is suggested and then a receipe is given that you need to follow. For this one I had to use Bunny Hugs, Chocolate Chip, and Pretty in Pink. I think I also had to use an embellishment of some kind. Of course I chose ribbon-my favorite!

No comments: