Thursday, November 02, 2006

My Favorite Time of Year.

Fall is my favorite time of year hands down. I love sweater weather, curling up with a blanket and the smell of wet leaves. But in my stamping, I hardly ever stamp fall creations. As a matter a fact I traded away my only "fall" set, Fall Whimsy, I always seem to jump from summer to winter/holidays. Tonight I actually stole about 45 minutes while Megan was working on homework and had fun creating winter season cards. Here is one of the ones I did. The snowflake is heat embossed with white embossing powder on vellum. Yup, vellum. I stole the idea of embossing this snowflake and putting a brad in the middle from regionals. I was so afraid of heat embossing on vellum, but it worked great, my first try too. The giant buckle card is one that I have done in the past, but not often. I forgot how cute they are! And that Word Window Punch works great for the slit!

No comments: