Friday, November 03, 2006

Confession Time

I confess, often I see a stamp set and I scream, "I HAVE TO HAVE THAT ONE!" It happened with City of David, I have never really been to impressed with the christian Christmas sets that Stampin Up! has offered. They are typically too artsy fartsy for my taste. I can't stamp elegantly. I have a dear friend, Jennifer, who can make those artsy fartsy images look breathtaking. She has a style that continually amazes me, whatever she touches looks so elegant. I am so jealous of that! So, when I saw City of David in the new catty, it was on my wish list immediately. A christian stamp set for Christmas that is drawn in a style I can create with. But, then I got the set and have not been happy with hardly anything I have made. Until now, I just finished this and I love it! I don't know why, maybe it is the colors, but this one card will make me keep this set! Enjoy....

2 comments:

Lorien Clark said...

Wow you have been busy! Great cards.

Anonymous said...

This is really nice! Love the colors. I wish I had gotten this set now. I could only afford one set, so I went with the snowflakes...a little more versatile. Maybe if this isn't discontinued I'll get it for next year. Thanks for sharing your blog!