Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gift Card or an Ornament?

Yes, I'm around...Yes, I've done SOME stamping, but not nearly as much as I would like to be doing. This year I have tried my hand at sewing and am working on making a few gifts for my girls. It is taking ALOT more time than stamping does! I held a gift card stamp camp recently and here is one of the projects the ladies made. I really love the simplicity of this, but yet also how you can really turn it into anything!
This was made with Stampin' Up's Scallop Square Die Cut. The base of the ornament is a piece of chipboard covered with a cut out of Certainly Celery card stock. I then ran a piece of Real Red through the die and cut it in half diagonally to create a pocket. (The piece of pink card stock you see is a stand in for a gift card). I love that you could hang this on your Christmas Tree or a door handle, or just about anywhere. Imagine all the holidays you could do this one for!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.