Sunday, September 27, 2009

Christmas Card Stamp Camp Coming Up...

This Saturday I am holding a Christmas Card Stamp a Stack at my home. If you are in the Flint, Michigan area and wanted to join us, please let me know. This is not a card we will be doing at the class, but it is fitting with the Christmas theme for the stamp camp. This card was one that I recently submitted for a swap and I was unable to share with you until the cards were swapped out. This one uses the new Serene Snowflakes set in the Holiday Mini catalog. I was not planning on using brown and red for a snowflake card, but I did want to use the new designer paper in the mini so it just took off from there. Do you like the Build-a-Brad used in the center? I just don't pull those out often enough! In addition to using Serene Snowflakes this card uses the new Teeny Tiny Wishes - a MUST have set! I have 3 other cards to share over the next few days so be sure to check back!

No comments: