Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I LOVE Inspiration!

It seems like there can be WEEKS that I don't stamp. I don't make the time to go downstairs to my craft room and then before you know it weeks have passed. Then, when I DO make the time, I find myself completely unable to put anything together. Saturday evening I crawled down to my hole with a project, a gift, in my head and I sat down there until I got the entire thing done! It turned out wonderfully...just how I had envisioned it! I can't share it with you for a couple weeks though.
I don't know about you, but once I create something I am pleased with, I feel myself on a roll. So, yesterday I went back downstairs and created 3 cards! Here is the first...inspiration came from 2 stamping friends. Here are their cards:
The one on the top was made by Laura (okiechic at SCS) and the one on the bottom was made by Vicki (craftcrazy98 at SCS). Both of these were made for a swap I hostessed recently. And here is my card. Can you tell which parts of their cards inspired me?
]
The set used is Circle Circus. Not a set I own, but one that my pal Lorien is letting me borrow. The sentiment is from Fundamental Phrases (a must have!). The brighter pink is the new Melon Mambo and I also used some filigree brads that I recently received (I'm loving those and don't know what took me so long to get them!).
Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Vicki (CraftCrazy98) said...

So happy I could help inspire you, Crystal. I love your card and how you incorporated ideas from both me and Laura. It turned out beautifully!!!