Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More Razzle Dazzle

Here is another sample I created using Razzle Dazzle, the new Bermuda Blue card stock and ribbon and Melon Mambo. This card is so simple and I really like the way it turned out...such a simple layout and would be perfect for virtually anything! I used the large polka dot Texture Plate for the Melon panel, stamped the simple flower in Black Staz On. A little bit of faux stitching and a silver brad in the center of one of the flowers and we are done!

4 comments:

Claudia said...

Very cute card! I like the new colors!

Lorien Clark said...

Look! You've been stamping. I love both of the cards you did with this set!

Nicole MJ said...

I need to stamp! I am drooling over your work!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.