Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Turning 10?!?!

It never ceases to amaze me when one of the girls birthday's roll around. Megan will be having a birthday this weekend and she'll be 10! TEN?!?! I can hardly believe it. It really seems like yesterday that my husband and I were getting used to our new roll - parents. It has not always been easy and there are days I am one exhausted mother, but I would not change it for anything
Megan's favorite color combo is light pink and brown. As a matter a fact, her bedroom is painted light pink with dark brown accents so I knew she would love this birthday invitation. She is having a sleepover and the girls are going to decorate cupcakes together. I used Nestabilities for the rectangular pieces thanks to my pal Vicki and the cuttlebug Paisley embossing folder thanks to my pal Lorie. The adorable little sparkly bling next to the word "Party" is also from Vicki. Actually, I'm thinking, other than the cardstock and image, all of the goodies on this card were loaned from my pals while we were at the Splitcoaststampers Mini Mingle this past weekend. (I'll share some pictures from that soon!)
I really loved the way this turned out. I wonder if any of the cupcakes the 10 year olds make will look so cute?!?

1 comment:

Vicki (CraftCrazy98) said...

I have to say Crystal that this photo does not do this card justice at all! It is much prettier IRL. So, did your daughter love it or what? :D