Friday, January 16, 2009

Jami's Valentines Swap

Another sample from Jami's swap. This time we were making Valentines, which I will admit I don't' do many of. I love looking at Valentines, but I just have the hardest time coming out with a layout that I like, I feel stuck with red and pink and for some reason that throws me off. For this sample I used the new Raspberry Tart Designer Paper and the set Always. I love that set and especially love this large heart image. I added a circle rhinestone for some bling and lots of layers. When I was done with it I wasn't so sure about it and contemplated trashing it and starting over, but after I had already cut all the layers of about 5 of them I decided that there was no turning back!

2 comments:

Claudia said...

WOW! This is beautiful. I LOVE how you layered the scalloped borders.

Vanessa C. said...

First, let me say your Card is amazing. I do see a CASE coming up! Second, welcome to the world of homeschooling. I am a mom to seven and we have homeschooled for nine years! (and considering my youngest is 2, will be for a long time) Third, I'm a SU in Alabama! Love your site. Blessings in your endeavors!!!