Sunday, August 12, 2007

Just Like You - Again...

Can you tell I really like the Ronald McDonald House set? Here is another sample using this set as well as the new Fall Flowers paper (which I adore). It also uses the Photo Corner Punch - another winner in my book. I inked up the flower buds and the stems using my Stampin' Up! Stampin Write Markers and added a little bit of shine to them using Stickles. OOOOH, how I wish SU! sold Stickles...they are so much less messy than glue and glitter. This is a very simple layout. It was a reject for Jami's New Catty Swap (I rejected sending it in). You will see a few posts below which one won out. It is the one using the Fall Flowers paper, Priceless and the scallop circle punch. I liked both cards but I felt this was a bit too simple for the incredible stampers I was swapping with.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Crystal - I just love this card! It is simple, yet so pretty! I love the colors too!

Tandra said...

Hi Crystal!! This card is SO pretty!! You need to post more to your blog!!! I wanna see more!! lol

And wouldnt you know I forgot to add my Merry and Bright card to Jamis swap for you?? UGH!! I need your address so I can mail it out!