Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Another Petal Card

Here is another made with the new Pick-a-Petal set. I really like how this one turned out. It uses 3 of our New In-Colors for this year also. The colors used are Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Purely Pomegrante and Mellow Moss. The cute little twinkle sticker in the middle of the flower and under the phrase is from Joann's. I found them on clearance for just 50 cents! They are so fun. The phrase "Hi There", is from a set from the Winter Mini Catalog, Fancy Flexible Phrases. Here's hoping that one makes it into the big catty. I use that set alot! A dear friend received this one in the mail this week...hope she liked it.

2 comments:

Lorien Clark said...

Oh two days in a row! I can't believe it. Another cute one Crystal. Maybe tomorrow or Thursday I can actually order my new stuff...

Claudia said...

Your dear friend who received it in the mail LOVED it! I really like the new colors, and the card is beautiful. Thank you very much!