3. I have a major fear of snakes. I don't care how little they are, they freak me out. Last summer I was sitting on the porch and a snake slithered down the sidewalk right in front of me! It was my biggest nightmare come true! I curled up fetal position in my chair and started screaming for my husband. I then cried for 1/2 hour!
4. I am a stay at home mom now, but I did have aspirations to be a narchotics officer in L.A. at one point in my life! (I loved the show COPS.) I never did get a degree in Criminal Justice, the closest I have come is getting a Pre-Law degree and working as a legal secretary/paralegal.
5. I have 3 living daughters and one daughter who died inutero 4 weeks before she was due (Emma). Megan is 8, Kira is almost 5 and Brooke turns 3 in a couple weeks.
6. I've always wanted a horse. When I was little my aunt told me that whatever you pray for, God will answer. So I prayed for a horse till I was about 12. The funny thing was that we lived in a mobile home all while I was growing up (it was 12 feet wide by 60 feet long - very small house), our house was in a very small trailer park. No room for a barn so I used to tell my mom, when God gives us the horse it can live in the shed. I never got the horse.
7. My biggest desire is that I will be an incredible mother and when my girls are grown and parents of their own, they will be incredible mothers. I am far away from my own goal of being an incredible mother, but I try.
As for tagging 7 other bloggers, here goes....
1. Taylor Van....:http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/
2. Anna Wholfart: http://inkastamp.blogspot.com/
4. Emily Giovanni: http://emilygiovanni.com/
6. Kyla Maestas : http://kylamaestassweetwaterstampers.blogspot.com/
7. Kimmie at Kraftin Kimmie's Korner : http://kraftinkimmieskorner.blogspot.com/