Saturday, April 07, 2007

SCS Blogger RAK

Are those terms foreign to you?
"SCS": Stands for Splitcoaststampers. It is an INCREDIBLE website that helps lots of us keep up on paper crafting trends. It is not just for demos it's for anyone who loves rubberstamping. The greatest thing is the Gallery. You can look up any stamp set that Stampin' Up! has created and find lots of samples. Some of them have over 1,000 samples!
"Blogger": You are reading a blog. A blog is an online journal of sorts. This is my stamping blog where I share stamping information but there is no limit to what a blog can be about. And the best part is that this one is free!
"RAK": Random Act of Kindness. On SCS you can sign up to be part of a RAK group and just randomly pick a name and address off of the list and make someone's day by sending them a handstamped card or note. There is a new RAK list, a Blogger list so that anyone who is a blogger can be part of this list and send a note and maybe receive a note.
Anyway, I got my first Blogger RAK this week and wouldn't you know, my camera is not working. My dh is working on the problem (I hope) so I can't post a photo but I can post a link to the blogger who sent it. As soon as the camera is up and running, I will post a pic of the card she sent. She useed Wild Rose and some hodgepodge hardware. It is really a pretty card and a great simple layout with lots of options. Here is the link to her blog.....http://www.debbieseyer.typepad.com/ Thanks so much Debbie!

No comments: