Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I'm in Shock!

SO, the retirement list for the accessories came out this morning...the first time Stampin Up has shared it with us before the new catty actually arrives on our doorstep and I must say I am in SHOCK! They list the Watercolor Wonder Crayons as retiring?!?!?! Now, before you pass out, like I nearly did, some other demos are tossing around the idea that they MAY be reconfiguring the box or MAY be allowing individual color families to be ordered. Now that is more like it! So, I am fanning myself here, getting up off the floor and headed for a drink of water so I can collect myself. The later would be a great choice for my customers. So many LOVE the crayons but can't shell out $60 for them, so I would love for them to be able to get them per color family. Another bit of chitter chatter amoung our secret "demo only" cult, is that all the tag sheets are being retired too! That also could be a good thing...does that mean tag punches are on the horizon?!?! Oh I do hope so! To be able to punch a tag from ANY color, now that is what a girl wants! Now here is one I cannot understand-the medium white envelopes? How the heck can you discontinue envelopes?!?!? I guess I will just have to wait and see what they do about that one!

No comments: