Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Always Elegant - On My Next Order

This is made with the new set Always Elegant and it will be going on my next order. The main image caught my eye in the catalog but it didn't make it's way on my list. At the stampin get together I was at one of our make and takes used this set and I'm glad it did. I'm also glad the Debra doesn't mind sharing her stamp sets so I could use it to make a wedding card for a wedding we will be attending this weekend. This card uses Early Espresso cardstock and the new 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Cherry Cobbler cardtsock and ink, Pink Pirroutte cardstock, Crumb Cake ink and carstock, the new flat back adhesive pearls and oval punches.

2 comments:

Laura said...

This is gorgeous!

Debra said...

I love this card! I am always happy to share Crystal! Let's get together again soon!