Thursday, January 03, 2008

Tonight's the Night!

Here is another sneak peek with the new CC Designs set called Love Ya Lots. I paired it up with a piece of retired Stampin' Up! paper called "Rebecca" and a retired set from SU called Fresh Fillers. This is an oh, so simple card that you could use just about any image with and measures 4" x 4". Isn't this lion cute as can be? The sentiment is from Amuse and of course I used my Marvy Punches. The great thing about these new stamps from CC Designs is that they fit perfectly into my Mega and Giga punches! You can purchase the new CC Designs stamps tonight at midnight! Run on over to All That Scraps to grab yours.
I think I forgot to tell you that All That Scraps offers FREE shipping on all orders over $10! Way to go Christine!
Supplies Used: Pretty in Pink cs, SW Marker, Chocolate Chip cs, ink, grosgrain ribbon (retired), Close to Cocoa SW Marker, Rebecca Designer Paper (retired), Regal Rose cs, Marvy Scallop Oval Punches (Mega and Giga)

No comments: